Innovative features and outstanding cell growth properties make the TPP Tissue Culture Flasks the ideal choice for adherent cell culture in academia and industry.
- Cell growth surface
- Uniform flat growth surface promotes cell growth without clumping
- Growth area is opto-mechanically treated to promote cell adhesion and growth
- Lifted base
- Stable, slip-free stacking of multiple TPP flasks
- Allows for air flow between flasks to prevent condensation buildup
- Resulting in uniform temperature and CO2 distribution
- Crystal clear transparency for great microscopy images!
- Geometry of the neck reduces risk of media slop over
- Geometry of the neck guarantees total access of TPP pipettes, TPP scrappers and the TPP spatula. No dead corners = 100% cell retrieval.
- White and accurate Vol graduations for optic control of the filling Vol.
- Highly visible bilateral marking area
- Vented cap settings for "on" at 12 o'clock position and "off" at 3 o'clock position.
Flasks are available in either filter cap or vented cap:
The TPP Click
1. A click and the <
Visual control: the slightly raised rectangle is at 12 o'clock.
2. Turn <
Visual control: the slightly raised rectangle is at 3 o'clock.
Filter Membrane in Filter Screw Cap
The filter screw caps feature a hydrophobic PTFE membrane with a pore size of 0.22 µm. This offers protection - as the hydrophobic characteristics repel any fluid - with optimal gas exchange at the same time.
- Made from optically clear polystyrene for excellent viewing
- Sterile, packaged in gamma irradiated, sterile sleeves
- Certified DNAse/RNAse, nucleic acid, and pyrogen-free
|Item #||Description||Cap Style||Quantity|
|TP90025||25 cm² TC Flask||Vented||360/cs|
|TP90026||25 cm² TC Flask||Filtered||360/cs|
|TP90075||75 cm² TC Flask||Vented||100/cs|
|TP90076||75 cm² TC Flask||Filtered||100/cs|
|TP90150||150 cm² TC Flask||Vented||36/cs|
|TP90151||150 cm² TC Flask||Filtered||36/cs|
|TP90300||300 cm² TC Flask||Vented||18/cs|
|TP90301||300 cm² TC Flask||Filtered||18/cs|
TPP Filtermax Filtration Units
Rapid Filtermax in bottle-filter combo or filter alone beats the competition in speed of filtration and ergonomic design. The overall quadratic shape not only provides a sturdier design and saves refrigerator space with its square bottom, but also houses the premium 0.2µm PES membrane in a larger size.
- Large quadratic filter surface of 49 cm2 (250mL filter) and 69 cm2 (500mL filter) is 20% larger than similar Vol units with circular membranes
- Premium PES (Polyether sulfone) filter membrane, pore size of 0.22 µm
- High flow rate
- Low protein binding, excellent chemical resistance
- Secure footprint: unlike round filters, TPP square filters are more stable when filtering and less likely to tip over
- 45mm neck thread on the filter
- Filter tops can fit bottles with 45 mm neck thread
- Quadratic form stores media more efficiently with less wasted space than circular bottles
Additional User-Friendly Advantages
- The tapered form at the neck enables large and small hands a firm and slip-free grip of the rapid-Filtermax system - even when wearing rubber gloves
- One separate packed screw cap and adapter for the vacuum connection hose with an inside diameter of Ø 6 - 10 mm (2.36 - 3.94 inch) is supplied with each system
- Full buyer’s flexibility: choice of a filter set, top only, or flask only, all provided with a 45mm screw thread.
- Gamma-sterilized, DNAse/RNAse-Free, and pyrogen-Free
- Individually wrapped in a peel-off plastic wrapper
- Screw cap & vacuum accessories included in each sterile package
Please call us for a sample!
|TP99150||150 mL Rapid-Filtermax Bottle Filter System, PES, 0.22 µm Membrane||1/pk, 18pks/cs|
|TP99157||150 mL Reservoir Bottle Only||1/pk, 24pks/cs|
|TP99250||250 mL Rapid-Filtermax Bottle Filter System, PES, 0.22 µm Membrane||1/pk, 12pks/cs|
|TP99257||250 mL Reservoir Bottle Only||1/pk, 24pks/cs|
|TP99500||500 mL Rapid-Filtermax Bottle Filter System, PES, 0.22 µm Membrane||1/pk, 10pks/cs|
|TP99505||500 mL Rapid-Filtermax Bottle (Filter Bottle Only), PES, 0.22 µm Membrane||1/pk, 21pks/cs|
|TP99507||500 mL Reservoir Bottle Only||1/pk, 36pks/cs|
|TP99950||1000 mL Rapid-Filtermax Bottle Filter System, PES, 0.22 µm Membrane||1/pk, 9pks/cs|
|TP99955||1000 mL Rapid-Filtermax Bottle (Filter Bottle Only), PES, 0.22 µm Membrane||1/pk, 12pks/cs|
|TP99957||1000 mL Reservoir Bottle Only||1/pk, 20pks/cs|