Pall® Carbon Capsule
- Removes Odor, Colloids, and Organics from Liquids Using Activated Carbon
- Finely divided carbon provides an active surface area of 70,000 m2
- Ready to use and disposable
Pall® AcroPak™ 200 Capsule with Supor® Membrane
- Efficient Processing of Liquid Volumes Up To 20 L
- Supor membrane has high flow rates and throughputs and is ideal for solutions where low protein binding is required. Not recommended for use with some ketones.
- Built-in prefilter extends filter life when particulate-laden solutions, such as serum-containing media, are processed.
- Upstream vent prevents vapor lock.
- Manufactured without the use of adhesives to minimize extractables.
- Sterilization by gamma irradiation eliminates potential contamination by EtO residuals.
Pall® AcroPak™ 500, 1000, & 1500 Capsules with Supor® Membrane
- Fast, Final Filtration and High Throughputs for Liquid Volumes Up To 150 L
- Provides higher throughputs and faster flow rates than similarly-sized competitive devices
- Ideal for solutions requiring low protein binding
- Saves money by increasing throughput with available built-in prefilter
- 100% integrity testing assures sterile filtrate
- 0.1 μm Supor membrane version ensures sterile, mycoplasma-free cell culture media
- Fusion-welded components eliminate the potential for release of extractables from sealing adhesives
- Sterilization by gamma irradiation eliminates potential contamination by EtO residuals