Lattice Swabs, Crafted with Carbon™ Technology
- Medical Lattice Swabs are clear, flexible 3D printed nasopharyngeal swabs
- The part has been designed to capture sufficient sample specimen to run reverse-transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) assays
- The nasopharyngeal swab is a Class I, 510 (k) Exempt, in vitro diagnostic medical device
- 3D Printed: Produced with KeySplint Soft© Clear for Carbon printers, 3D-printable resin from Keystone Industries©
- Clinical Evaluation: Passes tests for expert evaluation, collection sufficiency, and PCR compatibility
- Autoclavable: Lattice Swabs are delivered individually packaged, non-sterile, and ready for autoclave. Must use within 3 days of autoclaving.
Unique Latticed Collector
- Designed for patient comfort
- Engineered to collect adequate sample
- Clear for simple visual inspection
- Overall Length: 150
- Tip Length: 35
- Tip Diameter: 2.85
- Handle Length: 95
- Handle Diameter: 2.5
- Breakpoint: 70 from distal end
The Nasopharyngeal Swab is a Class I, 510(k) Exempt, in vitro diagnostic medical device.
FDA listing: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfRL/rl.cfm?lid=664747&lpcd=KXF
FDA Registration Number: 3012266672
Made in the USA.
"Resolution Medical Lattice Swabs, Crafted with Carbon™ Technology, is the manufacturer of record."
MIDSCI remains committed to balanced distribution of all protective products that both supports the public health and governmental response to the Coronavirus and ensures product availability to our existing industrial and healthcare customers whose operations rely on our products.
In response to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), All sales are final, non-cancellable, and non-returnable