Careers at MIDSCI
Are you a success-minded, driven person looking for an exciting career opportunity?
MIDSCI is a rapidly expanding company in the life science research market. We are looking for talented & dedicated people to join our enthusiastic team.
Our current job openings for outside sales representatives are:
North Carolina - Durham Area
Massachusetts - Boston Area
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated person for our outside sales representative positions. This position requires interaction with a wide variety of clients and prospects including biotech, medical, and academia accounts. This position requires the ability to effectively communicate product benefits and value of our life science products, prospecting to secure new customers, and maintaining relationships with current customers. MIDSCI’s value is that we specialize in molecular biology; this means our sales representatives provide better service, and better solutions than our competitors. The position includes a salary, benefits, and uncapped commission.
Salary plus performance bonus, paid health insurance, 401K, profit sharing and paid vacation. "The rest of your career is up to you, we do not cap incomes." This is a career opportunity for the right person.
Please apply via Indeed by clicking the link below:
The Marketing Assistant will undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities. Assist with ongoing marketing projects and campaigns by collecting audience feedback, creating graphs, charts, and slides to present to decision-makers, and conducting market research to understand the target audience. The marketing assistant will also be responsible for updating our inventory system with relevant information including product descriptions, pricing, and ordering information. This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Supporting marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Is proficient in using Microsoft Office 365.
- Has strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Has excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Is proficient in clerical tasks such as filing, scanning, and data entry.
- Has ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.).
- Update spreadsheets, databases, and inventories with statistical, financial, and non-financial information.
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend (as needed) to facilitate their success.
- Prepare and deliver information and content for promotional presentations and deliverables.
- Gather, compose, and edit online content on the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Write and proofread marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market.
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications
- Detail-oriented, organized, analytical, teamwork, creativity, and commercial awareness.
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- Has the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Should be familiar with any aspect of marketing, from writing copy to organizing events and communicating with clients and team members.
- Interest in digital trends, fast learner, and quick to adjust to new software tools or website updates.
- Experience working with large data sets from multiple sources.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, with strong Excel spreadsheet skills (knowledge of V-lookups & formulas a plus), marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Ability to work cross-functionally and effectively influence and partner. Must relate well to all kinds of people, listen, and build constructive relationships, use diplomacy and tact. Shows creativity and innovation in presenting ideas.
- Ability to multi-task, and drive projects and activities to a successful conclusion, operating with a high sense of urgency and adherence to deadlines.
- Well-organized, strong intellect, drive, and communication skills with a customer-oriented approach.
- BSc in Marketing, Business, or a relevant field is a strong advantage.
Compensation: Commensurate to one’s experience. Benefits include health insurance, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation, personal time as well as paid Holidays. MIDSCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MIDSCI and design are registered trademarks of Midwest Scientific.