TPP Tissue Culture Tubes
Features of the unique tissue culture flat tube 10:
- Multifunctional: cultivation, incubation, examination under microscopy, centrifugation...
- Conical shape of the tube eases the removal of the pellet
- 10 cm2 surface activated growth area with new surface quality resulting in crystal clear transparency
- Large opening for complete access of pipettes and scrappers
- Great clarity for visual control with inverse microscopes
- Sloped and flattened upper side results in reduced refraction
- Centrifugation in a 50 mL standard adapter at 1200 g
- Segmental packaging of 4 protects the individual tubes of scratches during transportation and handling
- Bag slits with laser perforation for easy opening mechanism
The corresponding TPP tissue culture rack fits 8 x tubes in a horizontal position for storage in a CO2 incubator.
Features of the tissue culture tube 20:
- 20 cm2 surface activated growth area
- Growth area over a length of 50 mm
- Volume graduations up to the tip
- Specially formed 10-sided comb from «VENT» screw cap with “Click” avoids inadvertent rolling and enables regaining previous positions
- A click to the lock position and the «VENT» screw cap is in the aeration position, which guarantees constant air flow even when the tube is in vertical position.
- Fits a 15 mL standard tube adapter, can be spun up to 1'200 g
- Convenient re-closable zipper bag with laser perforation
Please call us for sample!