The Celloger Mini is designed for brightfield live cell imaging system inside a CO2 Incubator. The advanced features allow for imaging at multiple locations in a plate, dish or flask at desired time points. Auto-focusing function allows researchers the ability to observe cell morphology in real time and for review. Time-lapse imaging capability for the capturing of serial images of cellular dynamics over longer periods. It is now possible to observe every well in a 96 well plate multiple times while you relax after work and review the images and results when you return to the lab.
- Compact design easily fits into standard CO2 incubators
- Position memory allows multiple area to be set for automatic observation, up to including 96 well plates
- Time-lapse image capturing & video clip
- Software is easy to use
- Provides thermo-hygrometer data in real time
- Allows for imaging of standard plates, dishes and flask.
- Measuring cell confluency
- Scratch (wound healing) assay
- Monitoring cell growth curve