Sterile and free from optical distortion, these dishes are ideal for phage typing, susceptibility testing, plate counts and probe assays. Each 13mm grid is marked numerically in one direction and alphabetically in the other. This dish has four venting ribs into the underside of the lid to prevent condensation build up.
Made of polystyrene.
Dimensions: 90 X 15 mm
Volume: 110 mL
Stickers for labeling petri dishes.
PetriStickers allow for petri dishes to be labeled quickly, neatly and reliably. Made with water-resistant ink, substrate and adhesives and will remain firmly attached at temperatures from 42° to 4°C. Simply remove the label's protective backing and apply it to the back of a petri dish. After labeling, the dish can be held in a comfortable position for streaking or colony transfer, stored in an incubator or refrigerator, and photographed.
U of M: 36/pack
Formats: 32, 50, 70 & 100 Square Grids
- Stronger, heavier construction
- Surface is hydrophobic and does not facilitate cell attachment
- Available in four diameters: 35, 60, 100 and 150 mm
- 35mm dish has off-set bottom for improved handling
- Lids contain molded spacers for gas exchange
- Stackable lid design for increased stability
- Packaged sterile (gamma irradiated)
- Petri Dishes are manufactured in high capacity automated production lines resulting in high quality, value priced products
- Ventilation ribs reduce condensation and allow air circulation
- Consistent flatness allows for even media distribution
- Stackable – Lids contain stacking rings for increased stability
- Stackable/Slideable – Features partial edge ring on base which allows a single dish to be slid from a large stack and enhances stability when stacked
- Slippable – Designed for automated filling and streaking systems, features side arrows and ISO Mark Target for automation
PR1MA Standard Petri Dishes
PR1MA Standard Petri Dishes feature stackable lids for increased stability, flared lid skirt and squared corners for one-hand operation. Growth area 21cm2. Working volume 7-8mL.
stackable, slippable dish construction
convenient one hand operation
ventilation ribs minimize condensation
guaranteed sterile via gamma irradiation
Petri dishes are easy to handle. A perfect fit lid enables it to be removed and replaced quickly with one hand. The precision flat bottom, insures that a minimum amount of culture media will provide even distribution over the bottom of the plate, minimizing and controlling medium consumption.
Precision & Convenience
molding process produces optimum product clarity and the most consistently flat dish in the market
ideally suited for all automated filling and streaking equipment
can be traced for quality assurance and sterility verification
side arrows and Isomarks available
comprehensive line of standard, shallow deep and media saver dishes