PR1MA™ Cell Strainers
PR1MA™ cell strainers from MIDSCI™ can be used for many applications including isolating cells and removing clumps or debris. They are compatible with standard 50 mL centrifuge tubes. The exclusive Pestle design improves manipulation of material in the strainer during operation.
- Polypropylene housing with nylon mesh filter eliminates the need to fabricate filters from gauze, paper, nylon mesh, or other materials
- Elongated lip on housing extends beyond edge of centrifuge tube enabling aseptic handling with forceps
- Extended gripping tab on housing for easy handling
- Available in three porosities: 40, 70 & 100 µm
- Color coded by mesh porosity for easy identification
- Packaged sterile (gamma irradiated) in individually wrapped peel-to-open paper/plastic wrapper or bulk packed in bags
ReadyStrain™ is the first product of its kind, providing all the necessary parts for filtration of cell suspensions and combining them into a single, preassembled, ready to use, sterile packet. The kits eliminate the contamination risks associated with opening multiple packages, and assembling separate pieces. The individual sterile packets mean researchers are no longer forced to expose entire bags of 50mL tubes and corresponding caps to perform one filtration. Instead they can open a single ReadyStrain packet directly under the hood.
- Kit Includes: strainer, 50 mL tube & cap
- Opens directly under the hood reducing risk of contamination
- Pre-assembled - ready to use
- Guaranteed sterile - gamma
- Packaged in easy-open "tear-strip" bags
STERILE, INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED, CELL STRAINER KITS
strainer, 50 mL tube and screw-cap, 40 µm, blue
strainer, 50 mL tube and screw-cap, 70 µm, white
strainer, 50 mL tube and screw-cap, 100 µm, yellow
- For Cell Strainers
- Double sided pestle
- Individually wrapped
- For 1.5mL Microtubes
- New! Compatible with 6 well plates
- Superior ventilation - prevents clogging/spills
- Advanced design - faster flow through
- Interlocking and stackable
- RNase, DNase, pyrogen and cytotoxin free
- Sterile (gamma radiation) and individually packed
- Designed for use with 50 ml tubes (adaptor for 15 ml tubes included)
The Harvest Premium Cell Strainer system is a fast easy-to-use solution for detaching, isolating, and straining cells from clusters and tissues. A polypropylene frame supports a nylon mesh that comes in three sizes: 40 µm (blue), 70 µm (white), and 100 µm (yellow). A tiered filtration process is made possible by the unique interlocking stackable design.
Redesigned with support tabs (for multi-well plates) and 1.5mm feet (for flat dishes and plates). Strainers are supplied sterile, individually wrapped, in convenient blister packs, with one free reducing adapter.
The advanced frame/housing design offers a unique geometry ensure aseptic handling and eliminate the contamination risks associated with fingers contacting the filtered suspension, mesh and/or interior surfaces. The enhanced performance and improved aeration, by eliminating the "air-lock" effect, also reduces processing time and prevents messy spillovers.
40 µm Harvest PLUS cell strainer, sterile, 50/pk, blue, with reducing adapter for 15ml tube.
70 µm Harvest PLUS cell strainer, sterile, 50/pk, white, with reducing adapter for 15ml tube.
100 µm Harvest PLUS cell strainer, sterile, 50/pk, yellow, with reducing adapter for 15ml tube.
Reducing adaptors for 5 ml and 15 ml tubes, sterile, 25/pk
ReadyStrain™ II Sterile Cell Straining Kits
- Includes strainer, 50mL tube & cap
- Opens directly under the hood reduces contamination risks
- Preassembled – ready to use
- Guaranteed sterile – gamma
- Packaged in easy-open “tear-strip” bags