We are sorry some of these products have been discontinued.
GREAT NEWS, we have replacements & TPP is working on new pipettes.
|TP94001||1 ml Serological Pipettes|
|PR1MA 1 mL Serological Pipet|
|TP94002||2 ml Serological Pipettes|
|PR-SERO-2||PR1MA 2 mL Serological Pipet|
|TP94005||5 ml Serological Pipettes|
|PR1MA 5 mL Serological Pipet|
|TP94010||10 ml Serological Pipettes|
|PR-SERO-10||PR1MA 10 mL Serological Pipet|
|TP94024||25 ml Serological Pipettes|
|PR1MA 25 mL Serological Pipet|
Click here for replacements for all sizes of pipettes 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, & 100 mL
If you don’t find what you need, or want us to find it, email firstname.lastname@example.org
TPP Serologicals were uniquely designed to be shorter and more ergonomic to permit access into vessels of all shapes and sizes, while providing the end user significant advantages in liquid handing and overall usage. The single piece construction of TPP serologicals 1-25mLs eliminate media drip post-aspiration.
Standard serological pipettes: TPP 1mL, 2mL, 5mL, 10mL & 25mL Serologicals
- Accurate Vol 1 - 25 ml
- Highly visible, bidirectional (ascending, descending), and over-Vol graduations
- Single piece construction prevents "pipette drip"
- Smooth interiors, prevent cell hang-up or clumping inside the pipette
- Shorter length reduces arm/back strain of end user
- Excellent optical transparency
- Color coded cotton plugs and dispenser boxes for easy identification
- (25mL - Red, 10mL - Orange, 5mL - Blue, 2mL - Green, 1mL - Yellow)
- Convenient, stackable TPP dispenser box
- Single wrapped in lint-free paper/plastic blister
Serological pipettes with reservoir: TPP 25/40mL & 50/70mL Serologicals
- Manufactured with highest grade PS, extremely break resistant and robust
- Reservoir offers large capacity Vols in a compact, ergonomic design. It augments the total Vol capacity without adding proportionate length to the pipette
- Slender and short form enables ergonomic working conditions in the sterile hood
- Small outside diameter of the tube at the tip results in an excellent accessibility of the large pipettes even in small tissue culture flasks
- 40mL and 70mL max Vols enable larger media aspiration
- Optimized form of the mouthpiece preserves the rubber of the pipette aid
The serological pipettes with reservoir from TPP are molded with highest grade polystyrene. They fit in all commercially available pipette aids with rubber inserts.
Convenient Packaging Design
- Individually wrapped in lint free paper / plastic blister
- Color coded, convenient stackable TPP dispenser box
- Single dispense or convenient opening for dispensing larger number of pipettes
Quality Assurance for all TPP Serologicals:
- Manufactured with the highest grade of polystyrene for greater break resistance
- DNAse/RNAse-free, low endotoxin level <0.1EU/ml
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Individually wrapped in peel-off paper/plastic wrapper
Please call us for a sample!