Precision Series & Precision Plus Pipettors
Precision Series Pipettor Features
- Intuitive—Pipettors should not be complicated to use. Walk up to the Precision Series Pipettor with one hand behind you back and begin using it. The control panel buttons and rotary knob can all be used without removing your hand from the handle, all with a few fingers. The display will show you what is happening.
- Multichannel—96 individual air displacement channels assure the best accuracy and precision. Each instrument comes with a certificate of performance showing actual values achieved in all channels before shipment.
- A 384 Plate Adaptor is available to quickly populate a 384 well tray. Simply rotate the knob in the front from the number 1 to number 2, then 3 and 4 to complete the 96 to 384 formatting. No need to touch the 384 plate during this process.
- Three Stations accommodate most tasks, easily. The pipetting head self-centers itself over each station, there is no guess work required in aligning the tips with the well below.
- Balanced Motion—Lowering the tips into a plate is effortless, it can be done with one finger, the same goes for lifting the head and moving horizontally to and from each station.
- Portable — Only 20 pounds with handles and features to secure head motion for easy transportation to your desired workplace. Put it under a hood or bring to other lab areas and locations. There is no need to bring your work to the pipettor, rather bring the pipettor to your work.
Control with Options
Through the “menu” button on the front control panel:
- Custom Mixing Program Option Just press the mix button and follow the prompts.
- Program Option Create and store your most common applications. Use pauses, beeps, display messages, or change speeds on the fly.
- Change Speeds For normal aspirate and dispensing through the control panel.
Two Year Warranty
Two years warranty covers parts and labor. All work is performed at the same location where the instrument is manufactured. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction.
Precision Plus Series Pipettor Features
- For use with Universal Tips
- 300 ul volume capacity
- Enhanced motor control for acceleration and deceleration
- Six pipetting speeds and custom speed control settings
- Ergonomic large comfortable handle grip
- Improved programmability by adding extra commands and 4x memory
- Compact, will easily fit into a fume hood
- Lightweight, only 22 pounds
- Two year warranty
- LED Lighting- dimmable directly over pipette tips
Dispense & Aspirate
Easily move the pipette head with a light touch on the handle.
Tip Loading & Eject
Large over-molded handle provides a comfortable grip while picking up tips. Easily load a 96 rack of tips with minimal effort. Automatic motor powered tip eject.
Large embossed intuitive keypad buttons. Center knob rotates easily to dial in volumes and make menu selections.