The Isohelix DDK DNA Isolation Kit has been specifically formulated to produce high DNA yield from buccal swabs. The DDK-50 kits are fully optimised for use on buccal samples and offer reduced handling times and increased DNA yields together with many other important technical and practical benefits.
- Includes Stabilisation & Lysis steps
- High yields from buccal swabs
- Optimised to Buccal Cell Swabs
- Fast handling times
- Manual or High Throughput formats
- Considerable test data available
- No solvents, columns or filtration
This is a multiplex PCR kit designed to show the presence and quality of human genomic DNA. The expected results from intact human genomic DNA are bands of 100bp, 200bp, 300bp, 400bp and 600bp together with an internal control band of 500bp derived from Lambda DNA. The presence of the 500bp band in the negative control demonstrates a successful amplification reaction has occurred.
The Isohelix Buccalyse DNA Release Kit produces high DNA yields from buccal swabs (2 to 4µg average total yield from an adult) offering significant advantages of ease of handling, speed and ease of sample preparation with rapid extraction of PCR-ready DNA using a single tube method not requiring centrifugation.
BEK-50 DNA release kit is for 50 samples.
BEK-3 is for 3 samples.
- Quick and easy 1 tube / 1 step kit
- PCR-ready DNA in under 20 mins
- For simple and multiplex PCR
- Ideal for qPCR DNA samples
- Out performs alternative single tube kits
- For High Throughput and Robotics
- Developed for DNA buccal swabs
All the reagents needed to easily and quickly isolate and purify DNA with extremely high yields and purity.
The BuccalFix DNA Isolation Kits are designed to easily and quickly purify DNA already stored in BuccalFix Stabilization buffers.
The kit comes with all the reagents required to perform the necessary isolation steps, including Proteinase K, to produce DNA with high yields and purity for all downstream processing applications.
The protocol is extremely flexible and easily adjusted if there are varying volumes to be purified. The average processing time for 0.5 ml is well under 1 hour, and no solvents, alcohol or other buffers are required.
- Optimized for DNA Buccal Swabs
- Can be scaled up or down for varying volumes
- Gives extremely high yields and purity
- Rapid protocol times
- Can be used in single or automated environments
- Uses optimized chemistries with data history
- Does not co-elute RNA
Spin+Collect is a novel sample recovery device to increase sample yields from swabs and other materials. The Isohelix Spin+Collect firmly grips the swab or other material whilst exposing maximal surface area for the first step of elution or lysis of the sample. A 1.5ml microfuge tube is then fitted as a cap and inverted for centrifugation and final release of any sample trapped in the matrix.
- Yields increase over 25%
- Recovers sample deeply embedded in the matrix
- Requires a single centrifuge step
- Disposable, sterile and packaged aseptically
- Tested for Human DNA contamination
Additional info for SC/ST-100
100 x Spin+Collect devices packed 5 per bag with 100 x 1.5ml matched tubes.
Additional info for SC-150
150 x Spin+Collect devices packed 5 per bag.
The Xtreme DNA Isolation Kit is a silica membrane based spin column DNA purification kit designed to isolate highly purified, high molecular weight genomic DNA from buccal swabs with minimal losses. The DNA is suitable for use in even the most demanding downstream applications. The XCU-50 kit is for 50 reactions, while XME-5 is for 5 reactions.
- Very high purity DNA
- DNA free from trace PCR inhibitors
- Optimised for buccal DNA
- Manual or high throughput formats
- No solvent based chemicals
- Maintains integrity of the genomic DNA
- Improved success in demanding downstream applications
BuccalPrep Plus DNA Isolation Kit
- Latest optimized chemistry for the highest purities
- Includes lysis and stabilization buffers
- High purity values as measured by A260/280
- High yields of intact DNA with negligible RNA
- All the same advantages as Buccal-Prep kits
The Buccal-Prep Plus DNA Isolation Kit is our latest precipitation-based chemistry combining all the necessary optimized buffers to fully lyse and simply purify DNA from Buccal swabs. The kit has a fast protocol, producing high yields and purity for all downstream processing applications. As with our other precipitation-based chemistries, no solvents, alcohol, or other external buffers are required, giving fewer processing steps and creating a faster process time.