- Agarose GP2 is our general purpose, highly purified agarose suitable for gel electrophoresis methods ranging from standard agarose gels following PCR or plasmid cloning, to Southern Blot or Northern Blot.
- Agarose GC is our green choice, environmentally friendly and highly purified agarose, manufactured without the use of harsh organic solves, but also perfectly suitable for all gel electrophoresis applications.
- Agarose LMP is a low-melting agarose for quick and thorough digestion. It is designed for analytical DNA electrophoresis or preparative work in which gel bands will be isolated for downstream applications.
- Agarose 3:1 Super Sieve is optimized for nucleic acid fragments and PCR products from 150-1500bp.
- Agarose Ultra Sieve is ideal for resolution of tiny DNA fragments and PCR products down to 15bp in length.
- Agarose Pulse Field is designed for pulse field applications, has a very high gel strength and allows for larger fragment sizes.
All MIDSCI analytical grade agaroses are available in a variety of sizes.
Buy It Now or Get A Free Quote for Analytical Grade Agarose Today!