Water-jacketed CO2 Incubators
Water-jacketed CO2 incubators. Best C02 incubators for cell culture unless you prefer Air-jacketed CO2 incubators.
Water-jacketed CO2 incubators from Shel Lab
- IR CO2 sensor
- Anti-corrosion anode that allows the user to use tap water in the compact water jacket
- Bench-top (5.7 cu. ft.)
- Stacked (11.4 cu. ft.)
Small-scale cell culture
- 1.8 cubic foot personal water-jacketed C02 incubator
Air-jacketed CO2 incubators from SHEL LAB
- Dry Heat Decontamination at 180°C for 120 minutes
- Pre-heated Copper CO2 Gas Inlet for Increased Temperature Uniformity
- No Handling of the IR Sensor
- Extensive Warranty
- Bench-top (5.6 cu. Ft.)
- Stacked (11.2 cu. Ft.)
Large capacity air jacketed incubators
- Accommodate roller bottle apparatus
- Feature infrared CO2 sensing technology
- Feature a viewing door
- Independent over-temperature protection
- 28, 40 and 60 cu. Ft.
BINDER CO2 Air-jacketed incubators
- Drift-free infrared (IR) CO2 measurement
- Permadry™ system for condensation-free interior.
- Tri gas incubator models with an oxygen control option
- 180°C sterilization cycle
Buy It Now or Get A Free Quote for Water-jacketed CO2 Incubators Today!