MIDSCI's OD600 DiluPhotometer™ is small and portable for spectrophotometrical analysis* of bacterial cell density and colorimetric protein assays at 590 to 610nm. *Best in the market.
OD600 DiluPhotometer™ for spectrophotometrical analysis from MIDSCI features:
- Small sample volumes: 100-200µl
- Fast and easy handling; measurement in less than 2 seconds
- Built-in Memory for data storage; storage of up to 99 measurements
- GLP/GMP ready with DiluCell™ virtual dilution cuvettes; automatic sample dilution of factor 10 and 20
- Battery operated, unlimited mobility, ideal for usage in incubation cabinets and under anaerobic conditions
- Data Output via RS232 interface; submit data on a computer or print data with OD600™ thermal printer locally
- Maintenance free setup; no moving parts, no recalibration necessary
OD600 DiluPhotometer™ is designed for the spectrophotometrical analysis of bacterial growth rates and the quantification of colorimetric protein assays at 590 to 610nm (e.g. Bradford) with virtual dilution cuvettes: DiluCell™ factor 10 and 20.
Contact MIDSCI for a quote on the OD600 DiluPhotometer™.