PCR Workstations and Hood
MIDSCI has a collection of UV PCR Hoods and Cabinets including HEPA/UV PCR Hoods and Cabinets. Maintaining sterility, especially absence of foreign DNA, is of vital importance when performing PCR experiments. PCR Cabinets have a smaller footprint than PCR Hoods. This is ideal for labs with tight space requirements.
All PCR Hoods and PCR Cabinets include the following features:
- Analog or digital
- Standard waterbaths
- Dual water baths
- Refrigerated waterbaths
- Shaking baths
- Circulating waterbaths
- Dry bath heating blocks
Buy It Now or Get A Free Quote for Waterbaths Today!
- Built-in shortwave (254nm) UV tubes for deactivation of DNA between experiments
- 30-minute timer sterilizes apparatus and chamber with the shortwave UV between experiments
- Built-in power outlets for operation of equipment inside the PCR work area
- Safety shut-off switch automatically turns the ultraviolet light off when the door is opened
- Two shelves for placement of small equipment