Cell Projects HiMaX Electroporation cuvettes are designed to maximize molecular electroporation and electrofusion efficiencies for bacteria, yeast, insect, plant and mammalian cells.
Replaces Eppendorf’s discontinued Electroporation Cuvettes. Recommended by Eppendorf.
Each batch of cuvettes undergoes rigorous testing at several stages during the manufacturing process for engineering tolerances, biocompatibility and sterility.
Cell Projects HiMaX Electroporation cuvettes are made of high quality polycarbonate material with aluminium electrodes that have been chemically and physically cleaned to obtain a uniform electrode surface for consistent pulse generation.
- Transformations -- Bacterial, Yeast, Insects, Worms, Algal
- Transfections -- Primary cells or stem cells
- Premium quality polycarbonate
- Designed and tested for maximum efficiency
- Consistent pulse generations with aluminum electrodes
- Individually wrapped and gamma irradiated to guarantee sterility
- 1mm, 2mm, and 4mm gap widths; short or long lengths
- Compatible with commonly used electroporators
|Low Dead Volumes||- to reduce sample usage|
|Universal Fit & Sterile||- compatible and guaranteed|
|Fine Tolerance Moulding||- for consistent gap width|
|Unique Cap Design||- improves seal and its use|
|Choice of Electrode Types||- improves sample handling|
- Red cap -- 1mm (Height 22/12mm)
- Green cap -- 2mm (Height 22/12mm)
- Blue cap -- 4mm (Height 22mm)
The 1mm cuvettes are designed for bacteria that require a high electric field as some gram positive bacteria e.g. up to 35KV per cm. The 2mm cuvette are for all types of bacteria, yeast and fungi. The 4mm cuvettes are ideally suited to mammalian and human cells. Minimum loading volume is 10µl in the 1mm model and 20µl in the 2mm model.