Microscope - Inverted
The VanGuard 1493INI inverted microscope is popularly used in academic settings for biology teaching labs as well as medical school anatomy labs around the country.
This microscope efficiently permits the user to adjust resolution and magnification settings based on the size and morphology of the analyzed cell/specimen.
The Vanguard Inverted Microscopes is top notch, affordable and customer top rated by scientists.ORDER PRODUCT
With the compact Vanguard Inverted Microscopes, efficiently inspect, resolve, image and record microscopy data from cells and specimens.
Here are some of the key features:
The VanGuard 1493INI is a brightfield, phase contrast inverted microscope with a trinocular head, halogen illumination and 4X, 10X, 20X & 40X magnification lenses.
- Brightfield and phase contrast
- Clear illumination & identification
- Optimal for unstained cells/tissue
- Inverted microscope
- Ideal for analysis of tissue culture, histology samples and petri dish specimens
- Perfect for academic laboratories as well as biotechs
- Trinocular viewing configuration:
- Two eyepieces for ergonomic and comprehensive analysis
- Third head connects to camera/monitor
- 4X, 10X, 20X, and 40X
- Resolution and exceptional clarity for imaging
- 5-yr mechanical and optical warranties; 1-yr electrical warranty
Whether you require to inspect, identify, image or just observe specimens and cells under the microscope, MIDSCI brings you the most versatile and affordable inverted phase contrast microscope in the market. We take the hassle out of choosing: Time Saving and Affordable technology is available to MIDSCI customers globally!