Cryogenic Storage Systems and Supplies
Are you looking for reliable cryogenic storage systems and supplies? We’ve got that and more.
MIDSCI has a wide selection of cryogenic storage products; including entire systems, refrigerators, and tanks.
The K Series Cryostorage Systems we carry offers reliable liquid nitrogen storage from -100°C to -196°C. These systems have a unique Temperature Gradient Suppression System that greatly improves vapor phase storage temperature and recovery.
Other than entire cryogenic storage systems, we also offer cryogenic refrigerators, such as the LS3000. This rugged product can lower your operating cost per vial!
And for confined workspaces, consider the XTL3 cryogenic storage tank.
Interlocking on all sides!
Our user friendly cube rack is a must for any laboratory. It accommodates (4) 50mL tubes, (10) 15mL conical tubes, (12) 12 x 75 or 12 x 100 tubes, or (16) 1.5 to 2.0mL microcentrifuge tubes. Polypropylene racks slide together, allowing you to work with different tubes on as many connected racks as desired. Autoclavable. Available in natural, green, pink, yellow, or assorted colors (one each of blue, green, yellow, orange, and pink). Rack measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 x 4 1/2". Packs of 5
- Designed for convenience & versatility, this rack can be used while you are working or as a storage rack.
- It includes a lid and can accomodate 32 x 0.2 ml PCR tubes, 24 x 1.5/2.0 ml & 16 x 0.5 ml microtubes.
- Tube wells are alpha-numerically matrixed with raised bold type for quick identification.
- If you use cycle plates, 8 or 12 tube strips, or lage quantities of 0.2 ml PCR tubes, the WRI-4A is for you.
- Four retainer clips hold the tray firmly in place, yet allow fast and convenient removal when necessary.
- Available with a clear lid and five flourescent colors: blue, green, orange, pink, yellow, or assorted.
- 4 separate, interlocking, different color racks
- Holds multiple 0.2ml tubes and plates, 0.5ml, 1.5/2.0ml, 15ml and 50ml tubes
- Polypropylene, autoclavable
- 16 x 0.5ml and 24 x 1.5/2.oml on one side
- 60 x 0.2ml tubes on the other side
- Slip racks together
- Lock for bigger workstation
- Stack for storage
- Slide into standard freezer racking
- Polypropylene, autoclavable with care
- Supplied as unit consisting of 4 racks with 2 lids
- Alpha-numerical inscription on the top of the rack to identify your samples
- A convenient form
- Heat resistant autoclavable material
- Collapsible for storage: TPP racks with the "click" system are quickly assembled and disassembled.
- Rack holds (18) 15 mL tubes, (10) 50 mL tubes, or a combination of each size.
Please call us for sample!
Made of extra strong polycarbonate, these durable cryogenic storage boxes are designed to be used at temperatures from -190°C to +121°C and are autoclavable. Different models are available to accommodate either 81 or 100 CryoTubes from 1ml to 5ml.
A transparent lid allows the user to see the contents of the box, and is keyed to the base to prevent misalignment. The surface of the lid is printed with a numbered grid and can be written on using markers for better inventory control. The boxes are stackable and also compatible with metal freezer racks.
CSB225 Series: For Use With IP, EX, and IN Series CryoTubes from 1.0ml to 2.0ml
CSB481 Series: For Use With IP, EX, and IN Series CryoTubes from 3.0ml to 4.0ml
CSB281 Series: For Use With IP, EX, and IN Series CryoTubes from 1.0ml to 2.0ml
CSB581 Series: For Use With IP, EX, and IN Series CryoTubes from 3.0ml to 5.0ml
CSB2100 Series: For Use With IN Series CryoTubes Only from 1.0ml to 2.0ml
CoolSafe Specialty chambers are ideal for ice pans, ice buckets and cold or hot plates. These do not fit the CoolSafe Systems. Freeze these chambers overnight for added cooling convenience.
Multiple Uses - Ideal for use on hot or cold plates or for temperature sensitive liquid transfers.
Ideally Sized - A variety of options are available to accommodate PCR tubes and trays, 1.5, 15 and 50 ml conical tubes.
32 Flipper® Junior -WF-32C
- Perfect for sequencing.
- Side A: 32 wells for 0.5 mL type tubes with 8 larger positions for 1.5 or 2.0 mL tubes.
- Side B: 32 positions for 1.5 mL or 2.0 mL tubes with 8 smaller positions.
96 Flipper® -FL-96*-5**
- 8 rows x 12 columns with molded indexing .
- Operating Temperature Range: -90 to 121°C.
- Lids are available in clear.
- The perfect partner for PCR prep.
- Side A: 96 x 1.5/2.0 mL.
- Side B: 96 x 0.5 mL.
- Comes in varying colors
Maintains 0°C for 4 hours
0.2ml PCR tubes and strips
96 well PCR plate
Ideal as a PCR workstation
The CoolCube is designed to store samples safely on the lab bench without sample degradation due to temperature increase or fluctuation. The CoolCube maintains temperature at approximately 0°C for up to four hours.
The CoolCube is designed to store samples safely on the lab bench without sample degredation due to temperature increase or fluctuation. Constructed of DuraStar (a high strength polymer) and a patented gel refrigerant, the CoolCube maintains temperature at approximately 0°C for up to four hours. Simply place the CoolCube in a freezer overnight and it s ready for use, keeping samples cool and safe at the bench, without messy ice buckets or wet tubes.
One side of the CoolCube can be used as a convenient PCR workstation with wells for 12 standard 1.5/2.0ml microtubes and one 96 well PCR plate or 0.2ml tubes/strips. The other side can be used to hold 36 standard 1.5/2.0ml microtubes.
|Temperature||0°C for up to 4 hours|
|Capacity||36 x 1.5ml
96 x 0.2ml
12 x 0.2ml PCR Strips
1 x 96 well PCR Plate
|Dimensions||5.6 x 5.6 x 2.5 in.|
Versatile - Designed for 0.2ml tubes (strips or trays), 96-well and 384-well microplates, 0.5ml, 1.5ml, 5ml tubes.
Specially Formulated - Cool Bricks maintain a constant temperature (1°C or 10°C) for up to 10 hours.
Quality Engineering - Each aluminum Cool Chamber surrounds tubes to guarantee sustained cold temperatures.
Durable - The CoolSafe box is made of triple density expanded polystyrene and molded under extreme pressure creating a durable container that guarantees temperature stability.
Easy To Use - Easily interchange Cool Chambers and Cool Bricks for different sized tubes.
· Alpha-numerical inscription on the top of the rack to identify your samples
· A convenient form
· Heat resistant autoclavable material
· Collapsible for storage: TPP racks with the "click" system are quickly assembled and disassembled.
· Rack holds (18) 15 mL tubes, (10) 50 mL tubes, or a combination of each size.
All versions of our handy Tubby stackable storage containers will help you organize your laboratory. Using the removable dividers you can create as big or as small a compartment as you need. Perfect for keeping tubes, tips, pipets, gloves, and other small items organized and out of the way. The lid snaps in place to secure the contents of the Tubby container.
All Tubby containers are proportionally sized to utilize space efficiently when stacked. Tubby Jr. is shallow for smaller items. The original Tubby has the same footprint but is twice as deep. Tubby Sr. is the size of two original Tubby containers, for your largest items.
The original Tubby and Tubby Jr. containers come with 5 tubs, 5 lids and 15 dividers; the Tubby Sr. containers come with 2 tubs, 2 lids and 12 dividers. All components are constructed of high-impact polypropylene.
Organize a large number of microtubes easily on your benchtop. Accommodates up to eight 80-well microtube racks with either 1.5 or 2.0mL microtubes in the racks. Plenty of room to slide the racks in and out. Vertical rack measures 6 1/4 x 9 1/4 x 8 7/8". Horizontal rack measures 12 1/4 x 9 1/4 x 4 7/8".
Work2Store Expanding Storage Rack
Single rack, double function
Reduce sample handling time and the need for several racks when working with samples for cold temperature storage with the Work2Store expanding storage rack. The opening and closing mechanism allows the rack to expand, creating needed room for sample manipulation. Then simply collapse the rack back to its compact form and it is ready for the freezer. Temp Range -80 to 121°C.
U.S. Patent Pending.
- Holds up to 64 x 0.5 mL micro-centrifuge tubes on one side and 96x0.2mL micro tubes on the other side
- Clear lid locks the rack together for safe handling and transportation
- 0.2mL tube side has been configured to work 8 strip, 12 strip or single tubes
- Stackable, autoclavable and with alphanumeric well identification
- Will fit into standard 2" (52 mm) freezer racking
- Open dimensions 310 x 128 x 31 mm
- Closed dimensions (with lid in place) 133 x 133 x 48 mm
This unique steel wire rack allows storage and transport.
Heat-cured epoxy coating is unaffected by organic solvents, salts, weak acids and weak alkalis.
Temperature range: -223ºC (-369ºF) to 121ºC (250ºF); autoclavable