Bench Top Shaker - The Belly Button Shaker
The Stovall Belly Dancer was designed by scientists for scientists.
The Belly Button is a compact version of the Belly Dancer that fits any incubator, oven or refrigerated unit; no shelf rearranging required.
The very thin, flat power cord also easily reaches external outlets without damaging incubator or refrigerator gaskets.
The Belly Button is in a class of its own and customer top rated by scientists performing cell culture.
With the Belly Button Shaker, you can easily regulate cell culture treatments to blot hybridizations. Here are some of the key features:
- 0-100 rpm speed range
- 0-8 degree angle pitch
- House in CO2, high humidity or dry incubators
- Mix small tubes with accessory rubber finger mat
Cell culture treatments and infections
- Gel/Blot staining, washes and destaining -- Westerns
- Nucleic acid hybridizations -- Northerns/Southerns
- Gentle mixing for Chip or Pull down assays
- Mixing small tubes and blood samples
- Stainless steel parts
- Up to 5 lbs. of load
- Whisper quiet operation
- 7 x 7 in. Platform
- 8 x 8 x 4.75 in. Footprint
The Belly Button Shaker is compact in design, combatible in use and best of all affordable! We take the hassle out of choosing: The Belly Button is the Perfect Shaker for your tissue culture and molecular biology needs.